- Organic Well Lean Rice - 1 serving
- Pineapple chunks – 8 ounce
- Diced ham – 1 cup
- Peas – ½ cup
- Carrots – ½ cup
- Diced White Onion – ½ cup
- Green Onion – 3, thinly sliced
- Diced Bell Peppers - 1
- Soy sauce – ¼ cup
- Sesame Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Diced Cilantro – ½ cup
- Salt – for taste
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir diced bell peppers for 1 minutes.
- Add and stir the green onions, white onions, ham, carrots and peas in the hot oil until onions have softened, about 2 minutes.
- Stir the pineapple chunks into the wok; cook until pineapple begins to darken, about 2 minute.
- Mix the drained Organic Well Lean Rice, salt (optional), into the wok to combine everything. Cook until heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and stir to combine. Add more salt if needed.
- Cut the stem of Pineapple off as shown in the photo above.
- Use a spoon and take out the inner part of the pineapple to use it as a bowl for decoration. ❤️
🎉 Share your love and submit your own Organic Well Lean Rice recipes! You could be featured on our website and social media! Submit by clicking here! 💡