- Organic Well Lean Fettuccine – 1 serving
- Pad Thai Sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Tamarind Paste – 1 tablespoon
- Chili Sauce – ½ tablespoon
- Bean Sprouts – 8 ounces
- Lean ground beef – ¾ pound
- Chopped Green Onion – ½ cup
- Sliced Red Cabbage – 1 cup
- Lime for garnish - 1
- Peanuts – ½ cup
- Coconut oil – 3 tablespoons
- Using a small bowl, combine the Pad Thai Sauce, tamarind paste, and chili sauce; stir until the tamarind paste and everything else until they are well blended. Set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet or wok. Stir in the meat and cook about 3-4 minutes until it has cooked through.
- Open one bag of Organic Well Lean Fettuccine and drain 1 serving full of fettuccine (about half of the bag). Add it to the same skillet / wok along with the white part of the green onion. Mix for 30 seconds.
- Add the green part of the green onion and add the blended Pad Thai Sauce from step 1. Mix for another minute or two until thoroughly cooked.
- Toss in the peanuts, and cook for 30 seconds to incorporate into the noodles. Sprinkle with lime juice. Enjoy!
- (Optional) In a separate skillet/ wok, add 1/2 spoon of coconut oil and stir red cabbage in low heat for 3 minutes. Take them out and place them into a bowl along with thoroughly washed bean sprouts, just like the picture below. Add your Ground Beef Pad Thai on top for added nutrients and look. (Feel free to add some red pepper flakes and cilantro flakes for even better presentation) Enjoy!
🎉 Share your love and submit your own Organic Well Lean recipes! You could be featured on our website and social media! Submit by clicking here! 💡