Chicken Chow Mein
- Organic Well Lean Noodles – 1 serving
- Green Onion – 2, thinly sliced
- Sliced Carrots – 1/3 cup
- Sliced Red Bell Peppers – 1/3 cup
- Broccoli Flowers- ¼ cup
- Soy Sauce - 1 table spoon
- Salt – as desired
- Oyster Sauce – 1 table spoon
- Hoisin Sauce – 1 table spoon
- Rice Wine Vinegar – ½ table spoon (optional)
- Sugar- ¼ spoon
- Sesame Oil – 2 table spoons
- Sesame Seeds – 1 table spoon
- Thinly sliced chicken breast – 1 cup
- Cooking oil -1 table spoon
- In a bowl, whisk together 2 spoons of sesame oil, sugar, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar (optional) and soy sauce. Set it aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in a wok or large and deep nonstick skillet over moderately high heat. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Turn and continue to cook until cooked through, about 2-3 minutes longer. Then transfer the chicken to a plate or sheet of foil.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in the same wok. Add carrots, red bell peppers, broccoli flowers, and saute for 3-4 minutes (or until veggies are all crisp tender).
- Rinse and drain 1 serving of Organic Well Lean Noodles and toss it into the wok that contains veggies. Add chicken back into the wok as well as the soy sauce mix. Toss to coat.
- Add green onions and sesame seed. Continue to toss and cook for one minute. Add more salt if desired.
- Keep it warm and enjoy!
🎉 Share your love and submit your own Organic Well Lean recipes! You could be featured on our website and social media! Submit by clicking here! 💡