Check out this chicken Pad See Ew (Pad si-io) recipe using our Well Lean Fettuccine! This dish was full of flavor and SO delicious😋
✅2 packs of Well Lean Fettuccine
✅1 stock of broccoli, cut stem as well
✅3 tbs vegetable oil
✅2 garlic cloves, minced
✅1 chicken thigh, cut into small bite size pieces
✅2 eggs Sauce:
✅2 tbsp dark soy sauce
✅2 tbsp oyster sauce
✅2 tsp soy sauce (less sodium)
✅2 tsp white vinegar
✅2 tsp sugar OR alternative sweetener
✅2 tbsp water Preparation:
✅Cut broccoli and stems up
✅Cut chicken thigh into bite size pieces
✅Add all ingredients for sauce into separate side bowl and mix all together, put to side for later use! .
1. Bring pan OR wok to medium/high heat and add vegetable oil + garlic
2. Let sizzle and stir for about 30 seconds
3. Add chicken to pan and cook
4. Once chicken is browned and cooked add broccoli
5. Stir/cook until broccoli has softened
6. Add eggs and stir until they scramble and are cooked all the way through
7. Plate all ingredients in pan/wok (chicken, broccoli, eggs) to the side for later use
8. Open and rinse your two packs of Well Lean fettuccine
9. Add fettuccine to pan/wok on medium heat and add sauce and stir!
10. Stir for about one minute and let sauce cover noodles
11. Add back in chicken, broccoli, and eggs and mix it all together!
12. Serve and enjoy! .
We hope you guys enjoy this recipe! 😊