- Organic Well Lean Rice – 1 serving
- Cooking Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Cooked Beans – ½ cup
- Ground beef – ¼ lb
- Sliced Green and Yellow Peppers – ½ cup
- Diced Red Onions – 2 tablespoons
- Red Salsa – 2 tablespoons
- Diced Avocado – ½ cup
- Lime - 1
- Diced Cilantro – 1 table spoon
- Sliced Jalapeño pepper – 2 slices
- Diced Tomatoes - 1/3 cup
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- In a bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon vinegar, a little bit of salt and black pepper, diced cilantro and diced red onions. Set it aside.
- Rinse and drain 1 serving of Organic Well Lean Rice and toss it into the wok in medium heat. Add salt and pepper for flavor. Toss and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer it into a plate, add cilantro and red onion mix on top.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in a wok or large and deep nonstick skillet over moderately high heat. Add ground beef and cook for 3 minutes. Add a little bit of salt and pepper and continue to toss / cook until the meat is separated and cooked through, about 2 more minutes. Then transfer the ground beef to a new plate or bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in the same wok. Add sliced green and yellow peppers, diced red onion and saute for 3-4 minutes (or until veggies are all crisp tender). Add ground beef back into the wok along with red salsa. Turn the heat off and mix them. Take it out and put it in the plate with rice.
- Add diced avocado, diced tomato, and cooked beans in to the plate for added nutritious benefit.
- Keep it warm and enjoy!
🎉 Share your love and submit your own Organic Well Lean Rice recipes! You could be featured on our website and social media! Submit by clicking here! 💡