It's almost that time of the year...Winter! Below freezing temperature can negatively impact our products during shipping, but we are here to help! We're providing you with the perfect opportunity to ORDER EARLY before freezing temperatures arrive!
If your area is already experiencing temperatures close to or below freezing, no worries! Read on, as we cover the best steps to take this Winter to ensure that your orders arrive in safe condition :)
With that being said, we are excited to announce that we are hosting our Pre-Winter Deal which will start on November 1st, 2020 @ 12:00AM PST and run through November 30th, 2020 @ 11:59PM PST!
Pre Winter Deal
Enjoy $10 OFF whenever you spend $75! (Gift Cards excluded, NOT valid with any other offers or codes)
Give the gift of Eating Well & Being Well this holiday season with our Well Lean products!
What Is The Purpose Of This?
This Pre-Winter Deal is our way of encouraging our customers to ORDER EARLY before the harsh Winter weather arrives!
As mentioned before, we know some of you may already be experiencing temperatures below freezing and that is okay! We are here to guide you through the best practices for ordering this Winter!
Now some of you may be asking, "What's the cold weather have to do with ordering Well Lean product?"
You see, temperatures below freezing may cause damage to the inner bag and cause the Well Lean product to become dry and inedible!
The steps below will decrease the chances of that happening to ensure that your orders arrive in pristine condition :)
Steps to Practice PRIOR to Ordering
- Check the weather forecast in your area to make sure the weather conditions are ideal
- If the weather conditions look to be unbearable (close to or below freezing) we recommend postponing your order until warmer weather arrives
- Once safe weather conditions are confirmed, plan a date to order! Keeping in mind shipping usually takes anywhere from 1-3 days
The Well Lean Team wants to do everything in our power to ensure you receive your orders in pristine condition! This Pre-Winter sale is a great first step! As it gives our customers the chance to order ahead of time before the harsh weather arrives.
Ways you can be prepared this winter season:
- Keep an eye on the weather in your area
- Order EARLY before cold weather arrives
- If unable to order early, wait until warmer weather arrives in your area
Risks involved with ordering Well Lean product and cold weather:
- Temperatures below freezing may cause damage to inner bag'
- Frozen Well Lean product will become dry, chewy, and inedible
If you are expecting cold weather in your area, we highly recommend taking a look at the weather forecast prior to placing your orders this Winter. If temperatures are below freezing in your area we suggest waiting until warmer weather arrives to complete your transaction :)
If you receive frozen or damaged product due to winter conditions, we ask that you please contact us directly at:
We thank you all for your patience and understanding. Thank you all for your cooperation and willingness to work together so we can make this Winter a great one!